AffiliationDivision of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Department of General Surgery, Adelaide and Meath Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLaparoscopic right hemicolectomy for intestinal intussuception. 2012, 181 (3):333-5 Ir J Med Sci
PublisherIrish journal of medical science
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractAdult intussusception is rare and usually associated with carcinoma in 50% of the cases. These have traditionally been managed using an open technique. We herein describe a laparoscopic extended right hemicolectomy in a 62-year-old lady with an intussuception secondary to a transverse colonic tumor.
- Intestinal intussusception in a young women: unusual cause and specific management.
- Authors: Elm'hadi C, Tarchouli M, Khmamouche MR, Tanz R, Elfahssi M, Kettani F, Ali AA, Errihani H, Ichou M
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 20
- Laparoscopic right hemicolectomy for ileocolic intussusception secondary to caecal neoplasm.
- Authors: Marsden N, Saklani AP, Davies M, Chandrasekaran TV, Khot U, Beynon J
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Adult Intestinal Intussusception: Practical Issues and Concerns.
- Authors: Cerdán Santacruz C, García Septiem J
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 1
- A case of intussusception developed at the site of ileocolic anastomosis after laparoscopic right hemicolectomy.
- Authors: Hayama T, Hashiguchi Y, Ohno K, Okada Y, Nemoto K, Yagi T, Tsukamoto M, Fukushima Y, Ozawa T, Shimada R, Okamoto K, Tsuchiya T, Nozawa K, Matsuda K
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 2
- A long adult intussusception secondary to transverse colon cancer.
- Authors: Xu XQ, Hong T, Liu W, Zheng CJ, He XD, Li BL
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 14