Whole body MRI in the diagnosis of chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis.
AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Children's University Hospital, Temple Street, Dublin 1, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Whole Body Imaging
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWhole body MRI in the diagnosis of chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis. 2012, 98 (4):461-4 Orthop Traumatol Surg Res
JournalOrthopaedics & traumatology, surgery & research : OTSR
AbstractChronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO) is a diagnosis of exclusion primarily in children and adolescents. As part of the essential criteria for the diagnosis of CRMO, multifocal lesions must be identified. We present the case of an 11-year-old boy with CRMO, whose diagnosis was facilitated by the use of whole body magnetic resonance imaging (WBMR), but not isotope bone scanning.
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis.
- Authors: Jurik AG
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- Typical patterns of bone involvement in whole-body MRI of patients with chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO).
- Authors: von Kalle T, Heim N, Hospach T, Langendörfer M, Winkler P, Stuber T
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO) with symmetric involvement of both femora: X-ray, bone scintigram, and MR imaging findings in one case.
- Authors: Buck FM, Treumann TC, Winiker H, Strobel K
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO) - advancing the diagnosis.
- Authors: Roderick MR, Shah R, Rogers V, Finn A, Ramanan AV
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 30
- Unusual onset of a case of chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis.
- Authors: Barrani M, Massei F, Scaglione M, Paolicchi A, Vitali S, Ciancia EM, Crovella S, Caparello MC, Consolini R
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 12