Synchronous sigmoid and caecal cancers together with a primary renal cell carcinoma.
Donovan, M G
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland. email@example.com
Carcinoma, Renal Cell
Neoplasms, Multiple Primary
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSynchronous sigmoid and caecal cancers together with a primary renal cell carcinoma. 2012, 181 (2):273-6 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractMultiple primary neoplasms, a common clinical entity, can be classified as synchronous or metachronous. Renal cell carcinoma, in particular, is associated with a high rate of multiple primary neoplasms.
- Simultaneous totally laparoscopic radical nephrectomy and laparoscopic left hemicolectomy for synchronous renal and sigmoid colon carcinoma: report of a case.
- Authors: Napolitano C, Santoro GA, Valvano L, Salvati V, Martorano M
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- [A case of quartet cancer--a carcinoma of the breast followed by three synchronous cancers (kidney, thyroid and colon)].
- Authors: Kurihara T, Ishida T, Miyamoto Y, Mishima T, Suda A, Izuo M
- Issue date: 1989 Jul
- Synchronous primary malignant tumors of the breast, caecum and sigma. Case report.
- Authors: Anania G, Santini M, Marzetti A, Scagliarini L, Vedana L, Resta G, Cavallesco G
- Issue date: 2012 Nov-Dec
- [A combined operation in synchronous multiple primary cancer of the right kidney and sigmoid intestine].
- Authors: Potashov LV, Rudakov AA
- Issue date: 1992
- Single incision laparoscopic total abdominal colectomy with ileorectal anastomosis for synchronous colon cancer.
- Authors: Bardakcioglu O, Ahmed S
- Issue date: 2010 Sep