Laparoscopic lavage for perforated diverticulitis: a population analysis.
AffiliationInstitute for Clinical Outcomes Research & Education and Centre for Colorectal Disease, St Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLaparoscopic lavage for perforated diverticulitis: a population analysis. 2012, 55 (9):932-8 Dis. Colon Rectum
JournalDiseases of the colon and rectum
AbstractLaparoscopic lavage has shown promising results in nonfeculent perforated diverticulitis. It is an appealing strategy; it avoids the complications associated with resection. However, there has been some reluctance to widespread uptake because of the scarcity of large-scale studies.
- Laparoscopic Lavage vs Primary Resection for Acute Perforated Diverticulitis: The SCANDIV Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Authors: Schultz JK, Yaqub S, Wallon C, Blecic L, Forsmo HM, Folkesson J, Buchwald P, Körner H, Dahl FA, Øresland T, SCANDIV Study Group.
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 6
- Laparoscopic peritoneal lavage for Hinchey III diverticulitis: is it as effective as it is applicable?
- Authors: Rossi GL, Mentz R, Bertone S, Ojea Quintana G, Bilbao S, Im VM, Vaccaro CA
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Laparoscopic peritoneal lavage or primary anastomosis with defunctioning stoma for Hinchey 3 complicated diverticulitis: results of a comparative study.
- Authors: Karoui M, Champault A, Pautrat K, Valleur P, Cherqui D, Champault G
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Preliminary experience with laparoscopic peritoneal lavage for complicated diverticulitis: a new algorithm for treatment?
- Authors: Edeiken SM, Maxwell RA, Dart BW 4th, Mejia VA
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Laparoscopic peritoneal lavage for generalized peritonitis due to perforated diverticulitis.
- Authors: Myers E, Hurley M, O'Sullivan GC, Kavanagh D, Wilson I, Winter DC
- Issue date: 2008 Jan