Plain abdominal radiographs in patients with Crohn's disease: radiological findings and diagnostic value.
O'Connor, O J
O'Neill, S B
Mc Laughlin, P D
McWilliams, S R
Quigley, E M M
Maher, M M
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Cork University Hospital and University College Cork, Cork, Ireland.
Aged, 80 and over
Sensitivity and Specificity
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPlain abdominal radiographs in patients with Crohn's disease: radiological findings and diagnostic value. 2012, 67 (8):774-81 Clin Radiol
AbstractTo determine the diagnostic yield and clinical value of plain film of the abdomen (PFA) in Crohn's disease (CD) patients and to determine whether performance of PFA yields definitive diagnostic information or whether additional imaging examinations are required.
- Selection of symptomatic patients with Crohn's disease for abdominopelvic computed tomography: role of serum C-reactive protein.
- Authors: Desmond AN, O'Regan K, Malik N, McWilliams S, O'Neill S, Quigley EM, Shanahan F, Maher MM
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Comparison of conventional abdominal CT with MR-enterography in patients with active Crohn's disease and acute abdominal pain.
- Authors: Schreyer AG, Hoffstetter P, Daneschnejad M, Jung EM, Pawlik M, Friedrich C, Fellner C, Strauch U, Klebl F, Herfarth H, Zorger N
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Comparison of small bowel follow through and abdominal CT for detecting recurrent Crohn's disease in neoterminal ileum.
- Authors: Patel DR, Levine MS, Rubesin SE, Zafar H, Lev-Toaff AS
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Small-bowel imaging in Crohn's disease: a prospective, blinded, 4-way comparison trial.
- Authors: Solem CA, Loftus EV Jr, Fletcher JG, Baron TH, Gostout CJ, Petersen BT, Tremaine WJ, Egan LJ, Faubion WA, Schroeder KW, Pardi DS, Hanson KA, Jewell DA, Barlow JM, Fidler JL, Huprich JE, Johnson CD, Harmsen WS, Zinsmeister AR, Sandborn WJ
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Accuracy of small-intestine contrast ultrasonography, compared with computed tomography enteroclysis, in characterizing lesions in patients with Crohn's disease.
- Authors: Calabrese E, Zorzi F, Onali S, Stasi E, Fiori R, Prencipe S, Bella A, Petruzziello C, Condino G, Lolli E, Simonetti G, Biancone L, Pallone F
- Issue date: 2013 Aug