AffiliationSouth Infirmary-Victoria University Hospital, Old Blackrock Road, Cork, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCervical surgical emphysema following routine tonsillectomy. 2011, 132 (4-5):241-3 Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord)
JournalRevue de laryngologie - otologie - rhinologie
AbstractComplications of tonsillectomy have been well documented. However spontaneous subcutaneous emphysema of the neck following tonsillectomy has rarely been described. We report a case of this complication in a young female patient.
- Surgical emphysema following tonsillectomy.
- Authors: Patel N, Brookes G
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Cervicofacial subcutaneous emphysema following tonsillectomy: implications for anesthesiologists.
- Authors: Hung MH, Shih PY, Yang YM, Lan JY, Fan SZ, Jeng CS
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Cervicofacial emphysema and pneumomediastinum following pediatric adenotonsillectomy: a rare complication.
- Authors: Shine NP, Sader C, Coates H
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- [Cervical skin emphysema: a rare complication following tonsillectomy].
- Authors: Siedek V, Betz CS, Leunig A
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Facial subcutaneous emphysema after tonsillectomy.
- Authors: Bizaki A, Kääriäinen J, Harju T, Rautiainen M
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 11