First-line chemotherapy in low-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia.
AffiliationDepartment of Gynaecology, The Galway Clinic, Doughiska, Galway, Ireland. email@example.com
Drug Administration Schedule
Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
Vitamin B Complex
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFirst-line chemotherapy in low-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia. 2012, 7:CD007102 Cochrane Database Syst Rev
JournalCochrane database of systematic reviews (Online)
AbstractThis is an update of a Cochrane review that was first published in Issue 1, 2009. Gestational trophoblastic neoplasia (GTN) is a rare but curable disease arising in the fetal chorion during pregnancy. Most women with low-risk GTN will be cured by evacuation of the uterus with or without single-agent chemotherapy. However, chemotherapy regimens vary between treatment centres worldwide and the comparable benefits and risks of these different regimens are unclear.
- First-line chemotherapy in low-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia.
- Authors: Lawrie TA, Alazzam M, Tidy J, Hancock BW, Osborne R
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 9
- First line chemotherapy in low risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia.
- Authors: Alazzam M, Tidy J, Hancock BW, Osborne R
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 21
- Prophylactic chemotherapy for hydatidiform mole to prevent gestational trophoblastic neoplasia.
- Authors: Wang Q, Fu J, Hu L, Fang F, Xie L, Chen H, He F, Wu T, Lawrie TA
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 11
- Combination chemotherapy for primary treatment of high-risk gestational trophoblastic tumour.
- Authors: Deng L, Zhang J, Wu T, Lawrie TA
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 31
- Chemotherapy for resistant or recurrent gestational trophoblastic neoplasia.
- Authors: Alazzam M, Tidy J, Osborne R, Coleman R, Hancock BW, Lawrie TA
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 13