Career choices on graduation a study of recent graduates from University College Cork.
AffiliationSchool of Dentistry, University College Cork. firstname.lastname@example.org
Emigration and Immigration
General Practice, Dental
Partnership Practice, Dental
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCareer choices on graduation a study of recent graduates from University College Cork., 55 (6):288-92 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherIrish Dental Association
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
AbstractIrish dental graduates are eligible to enter general dental practice immediately after qualification. Unlike their United Kingdom counterparts, there is no requirement to undertake vocational training (VT) or any pre-registration training. VT is a mandatory 12-month period for all UK dental graduates who wish to work within the National Health Service. It provides structured, supervised experience in training practices and through organised study days.
- Attitudes of Irish dental graduates to vocational training.
- Authors: McKenna G, Burke F, O'Sullivan K
- Issue date: 2010 May
- A national census of Irish general practice training programme graduates 1990-1996.
- Authors: Nugent A, Black N, Parsons B, Smith S, Murphy AW
- Issue date: 2003 Jan
- Factors influencing recent dental graduates' location and sector of employment in Victoria.
- Authors: Silva M, Phung K, Huynh W, Wong H, Lu J, Aijaz A, Hopcraft M
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Careers and patterns of work of Scottish dental graduates: 1991 and 1994.
- Authors: Baldwin PJ, Dodd M, Rennie JS
- Issue date: 1998 Sep 12
- An investigation of the attitudes and fears of vocational dental practitioners in England and wales in 2007.
- Authors: Willett JA, Palmer NO
- Issue date: 2009 Jul