Promoting psychiatry as a career option for Ghanaian medical students through a public-speaking competition.
AffiliationDepartment of Psychiatry, University of Dublin, St Patrick’s University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPromoting psychiatry as a career option for Ghanaian medical students through a public-speaking competition. 2012, 36 (3):229-32 Acad Psychiatry
JournalAcademic psychiatry : the journal of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training and the Association for Academic Psychiatry
AbstractAuthors assessed the impact of a public-speaking competition on the level of interest in psychiatry of Ghanaian medical students.
- Evaluating the Impact of an Innovative Public Speaking Competition to Promote Psychiatry as a Career Option for Ghanaian Medical Students.
- Authors: Agyapong VIO, Hrabok M, Agyapong-Opoku G, Khinda H, Owusu-Antwi R, Osei A, Ohene S, Ulzen T, Gilligan P
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Attitudes toward psychiatry among final-year medical students in kumasi, ghana.
- Authors: Laugharne R, Appiah-Poku J, Laugharne J, Shankar R
- Issue date: 2009 Jan-Feb
- Senior medical students' attitudes toward psychiatry as a career choice before and after an undergraduate psychiatry internship in Iran.
- Authors: Amini H, Moghaddam Y, Nejatisafa AA, Esmaeili S, Kaviani H, Shoar S, Shabani A, Samimi-Ardestani M, Akhlaghi AA, Noroozi A, Mafi M
- Issue date: 2013 May 1
- Attitudes of 'tomorrow's doctors' towards psychiatry and mental illness.
- Authors: Tharyan P, John T, Tharyan A, Braganza D
- Issue date: 2001 Nov-Dec
- Medical students' attitudes towards a career in psychiatry before and after viewing a promotional DVD.
- Authors: Robertson T, Walter G, Soh N, Hunt G, Cleary M, Malhi G
- Issue date: 2009 Aug