Shared care between specialized psychiatric services and primary care: the experiences and expectations of consultant psychiatrists in Ireland.
AffiliationUniversity of Dublin Trinity College and St. Patrick's University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
MeSHAttitude of Health Personnel
Health Care Surveys
Mental Health Services
Physician's Practice Patterns
Primary Health Care
MetadataShow full item record
CitationShared care between specialized psychiatric services and primary care: the experiences and expectations of consultant psychiatrists in Ireland. 2011, 42 (3):295-313 Int J Psychiatry Med
JournalInternational journal of psychiatry in medicine
AbstractInternationally, there has been a growing interest in the pursuit of collaborative forms of care for patients with enduring mental health difficulties.
- Shared care between specialised psychiatric services and primary care: the experiences and expectations of General Practitioners in Ireland.
- Authors: Agyapong VI, Jabbar F, Conway C
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- One day in the life of old age psychiatrists in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Benbow SM, Jolley D
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Managing common mental health problems: contrasting views of primary care physicians and psychiatrists.
- Authors: Sun KS, Lam TP, Lam KF, Lo TL
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- [The role of the general practitioner in management of psychiatric disorders].
- Authors: Tabril T, Chekira A, Housni Touhami YO, El Allani L, Najid I, Hammani Z, Lamgari G, Qassimi F, Boukniter A, Bout A, Aarab C, Rammouz I, Aalouane R
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- The Canadian Psychiatric Association practice profile survey: II. General description of results.
- Authors: Woodside DB, Lin E
- Issue date: 2003 May