AuthorsCleary, Brian J
O'Connell, Michael P
Gallagher, Paul J
White, Martin J
Murphy, Deirdre J
AffiliationPharmacy Department, Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Cork Street, Dublin 8, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMethadone and perinatal outcomes: a prospective cohort study. 2012, 107 (8):1482-92 Addiction
JournalAddiction (Abingdon, England)
AbstractMethadone use in pregnancy has been associated with adverse perinatal outcomes and neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS). This study aimed to examine perinatal outcomes and NAS in relation to (i) concomitant drug use and (ii) methadone dose.
- Methadone dosing and prescribed medication use in a prospective cohort of opioid-dependent pregnant women.
- Authors: Cleary BJ, Reynolds K, Eogan M, O'Connell MP, Fahey T, Gallagher PJ, Clarke T, White MJ, McDermott C, O'Sullivan A, Carmody D, Gleeson J, Murphy DJ
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Higher maternal doses of methadone does not increase neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Authors: Pizarro D, Habli M, Grier M, Bombrys A, Sibai B, Livingston J
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Opioid dependency in pregnancy and length of stay for neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Authors: Pritham UA, Paul JA, Hayes MJ
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Differences in the profile of neonatal abstinence syndrome signs in methadone- versus buprenorphine-exposed neonates.
- Authors: Gaalema DE, Scott TL, Heil SH, Coyle MG, Kaltenbach K, Badger GJ, Arria AM, Stine SM, Martin PR, Jones HE
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- The relationship between gestational age and the severity of neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Authors: Gibson KS, Stark S, Kumar D, Bailit JL
- Issue date: 2017 Apr