Clusterin and chemotherapy sensitivity under normoxic and graded hypoxic conditions in colorectal cancer.
AffiliationCentre for Colorectal Disease, St. Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Cell Line, Tumor
Drug Resistance, Neoplasm
Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClusterin and chemotherapy sensitivity under normoxic and graded hypoxic conditions in colorectal cancer. 2012, 43 (2):305-13 J Gastrointest Cancer
JournalJournal of gastrointestinal cancer
AbstractIn vitro studies have shown that clusterin modulates treatment sensitivity in a number of human cancers; however, the interaction between clusterin expression and hypoxia in controlling treatment response in CRC has not previously been examined. The aim of this study was to assess the effect of clusterin overexpression in CRC cells on sensitivity to 5-fluorouracil (5-FU), oxaliplatin and FOLFOX treatment under normoxic and graded hypoxic conditions.
- [Impact of RNA interference targeting hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha on chemosensitivity in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma cells under hypoxia].
- Authors: Wu XA, Sun Y, Fan QX, Wang LX, Wang RL, Zhang L
- Issue date: 2007 Oct 9
- Prognostic significance of BIRC7/Livin, Bcl-2, p53, Annexin V, PD-L1, DARC, MSH2 and PMS2 in colorectal cancer treated with FOLFOX chemotherapy with or without aspirin.
- Authors: Faruk M, Ibrahim S, Aminu SM, Adamu A, Abdullahi A, Suleiman AM, Rafindadi AH, Mohammed A, Iliyasu Y, Idoko J, Saidu R, Randawa AJ, Musa HS, Ntekim A, Shah KZ, Abubakar S, Adoke KU, Manko M, Awasum CA
- Issue date: 2021
- ASR352, A potent anticancer agent: Synthesis, preliminary SAR, and biological activities against colorectal cancer bulk, 5-fluorouracil/oxaliplatin resistant and stem cells.
- Authors: Narayan S, Ramisetti S, Jaiswal AS, Law BK, Singh-Pillay A, Singh P, Amin S, Sharma AK
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 1
- SW480 colorectal cancer cells that naturally express Lgr5 are more sensitive to the most common chemotherapeutic agents than Lgr5-negative SW480 cells.
- Authors: Planutis AK, Holcombe RF, Planoutene MV, Planoutis KS
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- SN-38 overcomes chemoresistance of colorectal cancer cells induced by hypoxia, through HIF1alpha.
- Authors: Murono K, Tsuno NH, Kawai K, Sasaki K, Hongo K, Kaneko M, Hiyoshi M, Tada N, Nirei T, Sunami E, Takahashi K, Kitayama J
- Issue date: 2012 Mar