AffiliationSt. Vincent's University Hospital, Dublin , Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPerforation of colon cancer into a benign ovarian cyst. 2012, 32 (3):316-7 J Obstet Gynaecol
JournalJournal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Advanced sigmoid colon cancer in pregnancy presented as an abscess.
- Authors: Papathanasiou K, Tolikas A, Savvidis A, Traianos V, Tzafettas J
- Issue date: 2004 Apr
- [Intra-abdominal abscess as presentation of colonic cancer].
- Authors: Lizarralde E, Martínez Odriozola P, Tobalina I, Maniega R, Miguel F
- Issue date: 2000 Jan
- Abdominal necrotizing fasciitis due to perforated colon cancer.
- Authors: Ku HW, Chang KJ, Chen TY, Hsu CW, Chen SC
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- An unusual presentation of actinomycosis in a young woman, after surgery.
- Authors: Colón-Candelaria MM, Duharte-Vidaurre L, Sánchez-Sergenton C, González-Claudio G, Saavedra S
- Issue date: 2005 Jul-Sep
- Perforated colonic cancer presenting as intra-abdominal abscess.
- Authors: Tsai HL, Hsieh JS, Yu FJ, Wu DC, Chen FM, Huang CJ, Huang YS, Huang TJ, Wang JY
- Issue date: 2007 Jan