Prostate cancer: evidence-based indications for postoperative radiotherapy.
MeSHClinical Trials as Topic
Combined Modality Therapy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProstate cancer: evidence-based indications for postoperative radiotherapy., 29 (2):115-6; author reply 116-7 Urol. Oncol.
- [Radiotherapy for high-risk patients after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer: immediate postoperative or salvage?].
- Authors: Pasquier D, Kouto H, Ballereau C
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Does postoperative radiation therapy benefit patients with prostate cancer?
- Authors: Vikram B
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 10
- Therapeutic options for localized carcinoma of the prostate: the role of external beam radiation therapy.
- Authors: Khil MS, Kim JH
- Issue date: 1992
- Perspectives on the natural history of recurrent prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy, based on the response to salvage radiotherapy.
- Authors: Stephenson AJ, Slawin KM, Bianco FJ Jr, Scardino PT
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- [Postoperative radiotherapy for prostate cancer].
- Authors: Vieillot S, Fenoglietto P, Ailleres N, Hay MH, Dubois JB, Azria D
- Issue date: 2010 Nov