Insight into moderate cognitive impairment is associated with depression in the elderly.
Local subject classificationCOGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT
Aged, 80 and over
Psychiatric Status Rating Scales
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInsight into moderate cognitive impairment is associated with depression in the elderly. 2010, 25 (2):214-5 Int J Geriatr Psychiatry
JournalInternational journal of geriatric psychiatry
- [Depressive mood and cognitive impairment in results of old age nursing homes].
- Authors: Schumacher J, Zedlick D, Frenzel G
- Issue date: 1997 Jan-Feb
- Impaired insight in Alzheimer disease: association with cognitive deficits, psychiatric symptoms, and behavioral disturbances.
- Authors: Harwood DG, Sultzer DL, Wheatley MV
- Issue date: 2000 Apr
- Apathy and depressive mood in nursing home patients with early-onset dementia.
- Authors: Leontjevas R, van Hooren S, Waterink W, Mulders A
- Issue date: 2009 Aug-Sep
- Prevalence and risk factors for depression in non-demented primary care attenders aged 75 years and older.
- Authors: Weyerer S, Eifflaender-Gorfer S, Köhler L, Jessen F, Maier W, Fuchs A, Pentzek M, Kaduszkiewicz H, Bachmann C, Angermeyer MC, Luppa M, Wiese B, Mösch E, Bickel H, German AgeCoDe Study group (German Study on Ageing, Cognition and Dementia in Primary Care Patients).
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Cognitive impairment and dementia in elderly people living in rural Benin, west Africa.
- Authors: Guerchet M, Houinato D, Paraiso MN, von Ahsen N, Nubukpo P, Otto M, Clément JP, Preux PM, Dartigues JF
- Issue date: 2009