Negative pressure wound therapy: a study on patient perspectives.
AffiliationSligo General Hospital, Ireland. email@example.com
Aged, 80 and over
Interviews as Topic
Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
Wounds and Injuries
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNegative pressure wound therapy: a study on patient perspectives. 2012, Suppl:S30-5 Br J Community Nurs
JournalBritish journal of community nursing
Abstractto explore patients' lived experience of using negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
- A Descriptive, Qualitative Study to Explore the Pain Experience During Negative Pressure Wound Therapy for Postsurgical Abdominal Wounds.
- Authors: Unver S, Eyi S, Ozkan ZK
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- The experience of patients with complex wounds and the use of NPWT in a home-care setting.
- Authors: Moffatt CJ, Mapplebeck L, Murray S, Morgan PA
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- EWMA Document: Negative Pressure Wound Therapy.
- Authors: Apelqvist J, Willy C, Fagerdahl AM, Fraccalvieri M, Malmsjö M, Piaggesi A, Probst A, Vowden P
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 1
- Negative pressure wound therapy for skin grafts and surgical wounds healing by primary intention.
- Authors: Webster J, Scuffham P, Stankiewicz M, Chaboyer WP
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 7
- Negative pressure wound therapy versus standard wound care on quality of life: a systematic review.
- Authors: Janssen AH, Mommers EH, Notter J, de Vries Reilingh TS, Wegdam JA
- Issue date: 2016 Mar