Negative pressure wound therapy: a study on patient perspectives.
AffiliationSligo General Hospital, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Interviews as Topic
Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
Wounds and Injuries
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNegative pressure wound therapy: a study on patient perspectives. 2012, Suppl:S30-5 Br J Community Nurs
JournalBritish journal of community nursing
Abstractto explore patients' lived experience of using negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
- The experience of patients with complex wounds and the use of NPWT in a home-care setting.
- Authors: Moffatt CJ, Mapplebeck L, Murray S, Morgan PA
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Feasibility of negative pressure wound therapy during intercontinental aeromedical evacuation of combat casualties.
- Authors: Fang R, Dorlac WC, Flaherty SF, Tuman C, Cain SM, Popey TL, Villard DR, Aydelotte JD, Dunne JR, Anderson AM, Powell ET 4th
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Negative pressure wound therapy - a descriptive study.
- Authors: Wallin AM, Boström L, Ulfvarson J, Ottosson C
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- A novel option in negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) for chronic and acute wound care.
- Authors: Rahmanian-Schwarz A, Willkomm LM, Gonser P, Hirt B, Schaller HE
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Use of negative pressure wound therapy in the management of infected abdominal wounds containing mesh: an analysis of outcomes.
- Authors: Baharestani MM, Gabriel A
- Issue date: 2011 Apr