Lim, Chor Hiang
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Microbiology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug Therapy, Combination
Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInvasive intracerebral fungal infection in a leukaemic patient. 2012, 26 (3):423-5 Br J Neurosurg
JournalBritish journal of neurosurgery
AbstractIntracerebral abscesses secondary to Zygomycosis are potentially fatal. A 12-year-old girl with acute promyelocytic leukaemia was successfully treated for intracerebral abscess caused by Zygomycosis with complete surgical excision and combination antifungal therapy.
- Severe invasive pulmonary zygomycosis by Rhizomucor pusillus and concomitant severe bacterial endocarditis in acute promyelocytic leukaemia.
- Authors: Rocconi R, Mazzucato S, Farina C, Grandesso S
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Zygomycosis in relapsed acute leukaemia.
- Authors: Parkyn T, McNinch AW, Riordan T, Mott M
- Issue date: 2000 Nov
- [Huge brain abscess and invasive pulmonary disease by fungal infection during chemotherapy for infantile acute myeloid leukemia].
- Authors: Sato T, Suzuki D, Ichikawa M, Kaneda M, Nakagawa A, Kobayashi R, Ariga T
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- Disseminated nocardiosis masking an atypical zygomycosis presentation in a kidney transplant recipient.
- Authors: Colón-Santos E, González-Ramos M, Bertrán-Pasarell J, Rodríguez-Vega G, Almira-Suarez M, Vélez-Rosario R
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- [Resolution of a disseminated infection by Fusarium solani in a patient with acute promyelocytic leukemia and granulocytopenia secondary to chemotherapy by the combined use of G-CSF and liposomal amphotericin B].
- Authors: Sancho JM, Ribera JM, Matas L, Batlle M
- Issue date: 1997 Jun 21