Genome-Wide Association Study
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDon't give up on GWAS. 2012, 17 (1):2-3 Mol. Psychiatry
- Diagnostic criteria: Don't oversimplify psychiatric disorders.
- Authors: Weinberger DR
- Issue date: 2013 May 30
- Mental health: maybe human troubles don't fit into set categories.
- Authors: Reeve P, Addario-Berry L
- Issue date: 2008 Aug 14
- A framework for interpreting genome-wide association studies of psychiatric disorders.
- Authors: Psychiatric GWAS Consortium Steering Committee.
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- The psychiatric GWAS consortium: big science comes to psychiatry.
- Authors: Sullivan PF
- Issue date: 2010 Oct 21
- GWAS for psychiatric disease: is the framework built on a solid foundation?
- Authors: Mitchell KJ, Porteous DJ
- Issue date: 2009 Aug