A clinical assessment tool for ultrasound-guided axillary brachial plexus block.
AffiliationDepartment of Anesthesia and Intensive Care Unit, Cork University Hospital and University College Cork, Ireland. email@example.com
Reproducibility of Results
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA clinical assessment tool for ultrasound-guided axillary brachial plexus block. 2012, 56 (5):616-23 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
JournalActa anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
AbstractCompetency in anesthesia traditionally has been determined subjectively in practice. Optimal training in procedural skills requires valid and reliable forms of assessment. The objective was to examine a procedure-specific clinical assessment tool for ultrasound-guided axillary brachial plexus block for inter-rater reliability and construct validity in a clinical setting.
- Construct validity of a novel assessment tool for ultrasound-guided axillary brachial plexus block.
- Authors: Ahmed OM, O'Donnell BD, Gallagher AG, Breslin DS, Nix CM, Shorten GD
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- A valid and reliable assessment tool for remote simulation-based ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
- Authors: Burckett-St Laurent DA, Niazi AU, Cunningham MS, Jaeger M, Abbas S, McVicar J, Chan VW
- Issue date: 2014 Nov-Dec
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Ultrasound Versus Nerve Stimulator Guidance for Axillary Brachial Plexus Block.
- Authors: Barrington MJ, Gledhill SR, Kluger R, Clarke AL, Wong DM, Davidson H, Thomas R
- Issue date: 2016 Nov/Dec
- An assessment tool for brachial plexus regional anesthesia performance: establishing construct validity and reliability.
- Authors: Naik VN, Perlas A, Chandra DB, Chung DY, Chan VW
- Issue date: 2007 Jan-Feb
- Ultrasound-guided axillary brachial plexus block with 20 milliliters local anesthetic mixture versus general anesthesia for upper limb trauma surgery: an observer-blinded, prospective, randomized, controlled trial.
- Authors: O'Donnell BD, Ryan H, O'Sullivan O, Iohom G
- Issue date: 2009 Jul