Effect of perioperative blood transfusions on long term graft outcomes in renal transplant patients.
AuthorsO'Brien, Frank J
Kennedy, Claire M
Phelan, Paul J
Kelly, Patrick O
Denton, Mark D
Conlon, Peter J
AffiliationDepartment of Nephrology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Delayed Graft Function
Proportional Hazards Models
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEffect of perioperative blood transfusions on long term graft outcomes in renal transplant patients. 2012, 77 (6):432-7 Clin. Nephrol.
AbstractIt is established that blood transfusions will promote sensitization to human leucocyte antigen (HLA) antigens, increase time spent waiting for transplantation and may lead to higher rates of rejection. Less is known about how perioperative blood transfusion influence patient and graft outcome. This study aims to establish if there is an association between perioperative blood transfusion and graft or patient survival.
- Do intraoperative hemodynamic factors of the recipient influence renal graft function?
- Authors: Campos L, Parada B, Furriel F, Castelo D, Moreira P, Mota A
- Issue date: 2012 Jul-Aug
- Post-transplant blood transfusions and pediatric renal allograft outcomes.
- Authors: Verghese P, Gillingham K, Matas A, Chinnakotla S, Chavers B
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Influence of Factors Associated With the Deceased-Donor on Kidney Transplant Outcomes.
- Authors: Stolyar AG, Budkar LN, Solodushkin SI, Iumanova IF
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Associations of pre-transplant anemia management with post-transplant delayed graft function in kidney transplant recipients.
- Authors: Molnar MZ, Kovesdy CP, Rosivall L, Bunnapradist S, Hoshino J, Streja E, Krishnan M, Kalantar-Zadeh K
- Issue date: 2012 Sep-Oct
- Kidneys From Deceased Elderly Donors: Factors Associated With Adverse Outcomes.
- Authors: Adekoya AO, Halawa A
- Issue date: 2016 Feb