Elevated active secretory sphingomyelinase in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated primary systemic vasculitis.
AuthorsKiprianos, Allan P
Morgan, Matthew D
Little, Mark A
Bacon, Paul A
Young, Stephen P
MeSHAntibodies, Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationElevated active secretory sphingomyelinase in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated primary systemic vasculitis. 2012, 71 (6):1100-2 Ann. Rheum. Dis.
JournalAnnals of the rheumatic diseases
- [Frequency and clinical associations of antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies. A regional experience].
- Authors: Defendenti C, Spina MF, Grosso S, Longo M, Bollani S, Cereda A, Saibeni S, Guercilena G, Atzeni F, Sarzi-Puttini P
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Expanded spectrum of antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-negative vasculitis involving vessels from capillaries to medium-sized arteries.
- Authors: Qian Q, Thanarajasingam U, Oeckler RA, Sawyer MD, Sethi S, Edwards WD
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Coexistence of anti-GBM antibodies and MPO-ANCA in a patient with systemic vasculitis and crescentic glomerulonephritis.
- Authors: Fernandes P, Lopes JA, Correia L, Gonçalves S, Jorge S
- Issue date: 2010
- Increased serum levels of soluble triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells-1 in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis.
- Authors: Daikeler T, Regenass S, Tyndall A, Gencay MM, Roth M, Christ-Crain M, Müller B, Hess C
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Anti-myeloperoxidase IgG subclass distribution and avidity in sera from patients with propylthiouracil-induced antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies associated vasculitis.
- Authors: Gao Y, Ye H, Yu F, Guo XH, Zhao MH
- Issue date: 2005 Oct