Chloral hydrate sedation in radiology: retrospective audit of reduced dose.
AffiliationRadiology Department, Children's University Hospital, Temple Street, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
Hypnotics and Sedatives
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChloral hydrate sedation in radiology: retrospective audit of reduced dose. 2012, 42 (3):349-54 Pediatr Radiol
AbstractChloral hydrate (CH) is safe and effective for sedation of suitable children.
- Utilisation of an outpatient sedation unit in paediatric ophthalmology: safety and effectiveness of chloral hydrate in 1509 sedation episodes.
- Authors: West SK, Griffiths B, Shariff Y, Stephens D, Mireskandari K
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- The safety and efficacy of chloral hydrate sedation for pediatric ophthalmic procedures: a retrospective review.
- Authors: Wilson ME, Karaoui M, Al Djasim L, Edward DP, Al Shamrani M, Friedman DS
- Issue date: 2014 May-Jun
- Chloral hydrate in pediatric magnetic resonance imaging: evaluation of a 10-year sedation experience administered by radiologists.
- Authors: Delgado J, Toro R, Rascovsky S, Arango A, Angel GJ, Calvo V, Delgado JA
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- A comparison of oral chloral hydrate and sublingual midazolam sedation for echocardiogram in children.
- Authors: Layangool T, Sangtawesin C, Kirawittaya T, Prompan W, Attachoo A, Pechdamrongsakul A, Intasorn Y, Hanchai P, Ounjareon C, Noisang P
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- Safety and Efficacy of Chloral Hydrate Sedation in Paediatric Sedation for Ophthalmic Procedures.
- Authors: Chan AM, Tan GK, Loh HP, Lim SH, Chia AW
- Issue date: 2017 Apr