Limbic encephalitis in a boy with N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antibodies.
AffiliationDepartment of Paediatric Neurology, Children's University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLimbic encephalitis in a boy with N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antibodies. 2012, 160 (6):1060 J. Pediatr.
JournalThe Journal of pediatrics
- Declining school performance as a harbinger of a treatable neurodegenerative condition.
- Authors: Prasun P, Misra VK
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Neuroinflammation in neuronal degeneration and repair.
- Authors: Berliocchi L, Corasaniti MT, Bagetta G, Lipton SA
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Are pathological lesions in neurodegenerative disorders the cause or the effect of the degeneration?
- Authors: Armstrong RA, Cairns NJ, Lantos PL
- Issue date: 2002 Sep
- Reply: To PMID 23798485.
- Authors: Boyle P
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Impairment of affective theory of mind in corticobasal degeneration.
- Authors: Poletti M, Bonuccelli U
- Issue date: 2012 Winter