Timing of screening for gestational diabetes mellitus in women with moderate and severe obesity.
Kennelly, Mairead M
Turner, Michael J
AffiliationUniversity College Dublin Centre for Human Reproduction, Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Ireland. email@example.com
Glucose Tolerance Test
Pregnancy Trimester, Second
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTiming of screening for gestational diabetes mellitus in women with moderate and severe obesity. 2012, 91 (4):447-51 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
JournalActa obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica
AbstractWe evaluated screening with a diagnostic oral glucose tolerance test earlier than 20 weeks gestation in women with moderate to severe obesity.
- Screening for gestational diabetes mellitus in pregnant females.
- Authors: Ardawi MS, Nasrat HA, Jamal HS, Al-Sagaaf HM, Mustafa BE
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- Characteristics of patients with abnormal glucose challenge test and normal oral glucose tolerance test results: comparison with normal and gestational diabetic patients.
- Authors: Dudhbhai M, Lim L, Bombard A, Juliard K, Meenakshi B, Trachelenberg Y, Weiner Z
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Oral glucose tolerance testing at gestational weeks < or =16 could predict or exclude subsequent gestational diabetes mellitus during the current pregnancy in high risk group.
- Authors: Bitó T, Nyári T, Kovács L, Pál A
- Issue date: 2005 Jul 1
- Do low-risk prenatal patients really need a screening glucose challenge test?
- Authors: Helton MR, Arndt J, Kebede M, King M
- Issue date: 1997 Jun
- Early gestational glucose screening and gestational diabetes.
- Authors: Meyer WJ, Carbone J, Gauthier DW, Gottmann DA
- Issue date: 1996 Sep