Primary sclerosing cholangitis and disease distribution in inflammatory bowel disease.
AffiliationCentre for Colorectal Disease, St Vincent's University Hospital/University College Dublin, Elm Park, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrimary sclerosing cholangitis and disease distribution in inflammatory bowel disease. 2012, 10 (4):439-41 Clin. Gastroenterol. Hepatol.
JournalClinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association
AbstractThe relationship between site of intestinal inflammation and primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC) development in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) has not been studied extensively, but may be important in understanding the pathogenesis of PSC. We aimed to determine patterns of disease distribution in IBD patients with and without PSC.
- What is the association of primary sclerosing cholangitis with sex and inflammatory bowel disease in Turkish patients?
- Authors: Bayraktar Y, Arslan S, Saglam F, Uzunalimoglu B, Kayhan B
- Issue date: 1998 Nov-Dec
- Colorectal cancer in patients with inflammatory bowel disease after liver transplantation for primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Authors: Vera A, Gunson BK, Ussatoff V, Nightingale P, Candinas D, Radley S, Mayer A, Buckels JA, McMaster P, Neuberger J, Mirza DF
- Issue date: 2003 Jun 27
- Genetic polymorphisms associated with inflammatory bowel disease do not confer risk for primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Authors: Karlsen TH, Hampe J, Wiencke K, Schrumpf E, Thorsby E, Lie BA, Broomé U, Schreiber S, Boberg KM
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- The phenotypic expression of inflammatory bowel disease in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis differs in the distribution of colitis.
- Authors: Schaeffer DF, Win LL, Hafezi-Bakhtiari S, Cino M, Hirschfield GM, El-Zimaity H
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Risk for colorectal neoplasia in patients with colonic Crohn's disease and concomitant primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Authors: Braden B, Halliday J, Aryasingha S, Sharifi Y, Checchin D, Warren BF, Kitiyakara T, Travis SP, Chapman RW
- Issue date: 2012 Mar