Primary sclerosing cholangitis and disease distribution in inflammatory bowel disease.
AffiliationCentre for Colorectal Disease, St Vincent's University Hospital/University College Dublin, Elm Park, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrimary sclerosing cholangitis and disease distribution in inflammatory bowel disease. 2012, 10 (4):439-41 Clin. Gastroenterol. Hepatol.
JournalClinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association
AbstractThe relationship between site of intestinal inflammation and primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC) development in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) has not been studied extensively, but may be important in understanding the pathogenesis of PSC. We aimed to determine patterns of disease distribution in IBD patients with and without PSC.
- What is the association of primary sclerosing cholangitis with sex and inflammatory bowel disease in Turkish patients?
- Authors: Bayraktar Y, Arslan S, Saglam F, Uzunalimoglu B, Kayhan B
- Issue date: 1998 Nov-Dec
- Subclinical time span of inflammatory bowel disease in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Authors: Broomé U, Löfberg R, Lundqvist K, Veress B
- Issue date: 1995 Dec
- Colorectal cancer in patients with inflammatory bowel disease after liver transplantation for primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Authors: Vera A, Gunson BK, Ussatoff V, Nightingale P, Candinas D, Radley S, Mayer A, Buckels JA, McMaster P, Neuberger J, Mirza DF
- Issue date: 2003 Jun 27
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis in patients with inflammatory bowel disease in Turkey.
- Authors: Parlak E, Kosar Y, Ulker A, Dagli U, Alkim C, Sahin B
- Issue date: 2001 Oct
- Genetic polymorphisms associated with inflammatory bowel disease do not confer risk for primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Authors: Karlsen TH, Hampe J, Wiencke K, Schrumpf E, Thorsby E, Lie BA, Broomé U, Schreiber S, Boberg KM
- Issue date: 2007 Jan