Supraclavicular scalenectomy for thoracic outlet syndrome--functional outcomes assessed using the DASH scoring system.
AffiliationDepartment of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Western Vascular Institute, Galway University Hospital, Galway, Ireland.
Predictive Value of Tests
Recovery of Function
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSupraclavicular scalenectomy for thoracic outlet syndrome--functional outcomes assessed using the DASH scoring system. 2012, 46 (2):157-62 Vasc Endovascular Surg
JournalVascular and endovascular surgery
AbstractTo evaluate supraclavicular scalenectomy ± cervical rib excision for thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS), employing Disability of Arm, Shoulder, and Hand (DASH) scoring for functional assessment post-decompression.
- Early effectiveness of isolated pectoralis minor tenotomy in selected patients with neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Authors: Vemuri C, Wittenberg AM, Caputo FJ, Earley JA, Driskill MR, Rastogi R, Emery VB, Thompson RW
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Surgical intervention for thoracic outlet syndrome improves patient's quality of life.
- Authors: Chang DC, Rotellini-Coltvet LA, Mukherjee D, De Leon R, Freischlag JA
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Supraclavicular decompression for neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome in adolescent and adult populations.
- Authors: Caputo FJ, Wittenberg AM, Vemuri C, Driskill MR, Earley JA, Rastogi R, Emery VB, Thompson RW
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Transaxillary decompression of thoracic outlet syndrome patients presenting with cervical ribs.
- Authors: Gelabert HA, Rigberg DA, O'Connell JB, Jabori S, Jimenez JC, Farley S
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Prospective study of the functional recovery after surgery for thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Authors: Cordobes-Gual J, Lozano-Vilardell P, Torreguitart-Mirada N, Lara-Hernandez R, Riera-Vazquez R, Julia-Montoya J
- Issue date: 2008 Jan