Supernumerary teeth among Irish school children attending the public orthodontic service in Cork and Kerry.
AffiliationOrthodontic Department, St Finbarr's Hospital, Douglas Road, Cork.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSupernumerary teeth among Irish school children attending the public orthodontic service in Cork and Kerry., 55 (1):35-7 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherIrish Dental Association
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
- Bilaterally impacted maxillary central incisors: surgical exposure and orthodontic treatment: a case report.
- Authors: Bayram M, Ozer M, Sener I
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 1
- Retained primary teeth: their effect on developing occlusions.
- Authors: Silling G, Keller JG, Feingold M
- Issue date: 1979 Jul-Aug
- [Results following extraction of supernumerary teeth].
- Authors: Mehnert H
- Issue date: 1971 Dec
- Supernumerary pre-molar teeth in the mandible.
- Authors: O'Dowling I
- Issue date: 2009 Dec-2010 Jan
- Surgical and orthodontic conduct in the treatment of mesiodens: a case report.
- Authors: Goursand D, Ramos-Jorge ML, de Oliveria GC, Drummond AF, de Araujo ZP, Paiva SM
- Issue date: 2007 Mar-Apr