Factors associated with postoperative sensitivity of amalgam restorations.
AffiliationDepartment of Restorative Sciences, Faculty of Dentistry, Kuwait University, Kuwait.
Bisphenol A-Glycidyl Methacrylate
Dental Cavity Lining
Dental Restoration, Permanent
Glass Ionomer Cements
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFactors associated with postoperative sensitivity of amalgam restorations., 55 (2):87-91 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherIrish Dental Association
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
AbstractRegression analysis suggested that younger patients, females, and pre-operative sensitivity to cold might be predictive of postoperative sensitivity following placement of amalgam restorations.
- Effect of different liner treatments on postoperative sensitivity of amalgam restorations.
- Authors: Gordan VV, Mjör IA, Hucke RD, Smith GE
- Issue date: 1999 Jan
- Amalgam restorations: postoperative sensitivity as a function of liner treatment and cavity depth.
- Authors: Gordan VV, Mjör IA, Moorhead JE
- Issue date: 1999 Nov-Dec
- Clinical evaluation of a resin-based desensitizing agent and a self-etching adhesive on the reduction of postoperative sensitivity of amalgam restorations.
- Authors: Hajizadeh H, Akbari M, Ghavamnasiri M, Abedini S
- Issue date: 2008 Nov 1
- Effect of cavity disinfection on postoperative sensitivity associated with amalgam restorations.
- Authors: Al-Omari WM, Al-Omari QD, Omar R
- Issue date: 2006 Mar-Apr
- Effect of pulp protection technique on the clinical performance of amalgam restorations: three-year results.
- Authors: Baratieri LN, Machado A, Van Noort R, Ritter AV, Baratieri NM
- Issue date: 2002 Jul-Aug