AffiliationRotunda Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Cause of Death
Infant, Newborn, Diseases
Reproducibility of Results
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe value of neonatal autopsy. 2012, 101 (1):68-73 Neonatology
AbstractNeonatal autopsy rates were in decline internationally at the end of the last century. Our objective was to assess the current value of neonatal autopsy in providing additional information to families and healthcare professionals.
- The value of the perinatal and neonatal autopsy.
- Authors: Killeen OG, Burke C, Devaney D, Clarke TA
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- A regional audit of perinatal and infant autopsies in Northern Ireland.
- Authors: Thornton CM, O'Hara MD
- Issue date: 1998 Jan
- Neonatal autopsies: a 10-year experience.
- Authors: Kumar P, Angst DB, Taxy J, Mangurten HH
- Issue date: 2000 Jan
- Use of the autopsy in Northern Ireland and its value in perioperative deaths.
- Authors: Shanks JH, Anderson NH, McCluggage G, Toner PG
- Issue date: 1991
- [Autopsy in neonatal death].
- Authors: Bétrémieux P, Casadevall I, Odent S, Jouan H, Lefrançois C, Naber MC, Morellec J, Le Marec B
- Issue date: 1989 May