Reconstruction of the severely atrophic mandible with iliac crest grafts and endosteal implants: a report of two cases.
AffiliationDepartment of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Mid Western Regional Hospital, Limerick.
Alveolar Ridge Augmentation
Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported
Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Tissue and Organ Harvesting
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReconstruction of the severely atrophic mandible with iliac crest grafts and endosteal implants: a report of two cases., 55 (5):237-41 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherIrish Dental Association
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
- Implant survival in maxillary and mandibular osseous onlay grafts and native bone: a 3-year clinical and computerized tomographic follow-up.
- Authors: Sbordone L, Toti P, Menchini-Fabris G, Sbordone C, Guidetti F
- Issue date: 2009 Jul-Aug
- Autogenous femoral head as grafting material for mandibular augmentation.
- Authors: Vos MD, Raghoebar GM, van der Wal JE, Kalk WW, Vissink A
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Cone beam computed tomographic evaluation of a maxillary alveolar ridge reconstruction with iliac crest graft and implants.
- Authors: Cortes AR, Cortes DN, Arita ES
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Vertical ridge augmentation of the atrophic posterior mandible with interpositional block grafts: bone from the iliac crest versus bovine anorganic bone.
- Authors: Felice P, Marchetti C, Piattelli A, Pellegrino G, Checchi V, Worthington H, Esposito M
- Issue date: 2008 Autumn
- Reconstruction of the atrophic edentulous maxilla with free iliac crest grafts and implants: a 3-year report of a prospective clinical study.
- Authors: Sjöström M, Sennerby L, Nilson H, Lundgren S
- Issue date: 2007 Mar