Reconstruction of the severely atrophic mandible with iliac crest grafts and endosteal implants: a report of two cases.
AffiliationDepartment of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Mid Western Regional Hospital, Limerick.
Alveolar Ridge Augmentation
Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported
Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Tissue and Organ Harvesting
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReconstruction of the severely atrophic mandible with iliac crest grafts and endosteal implants: a report of two cases., 55 (5):237-41 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherIrish Dental Association
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
- Autogenous femoral head as grafting material for mandibular augmentation.
- Authors: Vos MD, Raghoebar GM, van der Wal JE, Kalk WW, Vissink A
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Reconstruction of the atrophic edentulous maxilla with free iliac crest grafts and implants: a 3-year report of a prospective clinical study.
- Authors: Sjöström M, Sennerby L, Nilson H, Lundgren S
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Reconstruction of the severely atrophic edentulous mandible by means of autogenous bone grafts and simultaneous placement of osseointegrated implants.
- Authors: Lew D, Hinkle RM, Unhold GP, Shroyer JV 3rd, Stutes RD
- Issue date: 1991 Mar
- Fibula onlay reconstruction of the severely atrophic mandible in a patient with chronic lymphocytic leukemia: case report.
- Authors: Dierks EJ, Over LM, Schmidt BL, Bell RB, Buehler M
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- Outcomes of calvarial bone grafting for alveolar ridge reconstruction.
- Authors: Gutta R, Waite PD
- Issue date: 2009 Jan-Feb