An effective bleaching technique for non-vital, discoloured teeth in children and adolescents.
AffiliationDepartment of Public and Child Dental Health, Dublin Dental School and Hospital, Dublin. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAn effective bleaching technique for non-vital, discoloured teeth in children and adolescents., 55 (4):184-9 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherIrish Dental Association
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
AbstractDiscolouration of a permanent incisor may have a significant social impact on children and adolescents. Intervention should be minimally destructive of tooth tissue and should not compromise future restorative options. This paper reviews the technique of inside/outside bleaching, and proposes it as an efficient, effective and acceptable method for use in the compliant younger patient with an unaesthetic non-vital tooth.
- Carbamide peroxide whitening of nonvital single discolored teeth: case reports.
- Authors: Caughman WF, Frazier KB, Haywood VB
- Issue date: 1999 Mar
- Simultaneous bleaching of vital teeth and an open-chamber nonvital tooth with 10% carbamide peroxide.
- Authors: Carrillo A, Arredondo Trevino MV, Haywood VB
- Issue date: 1998 Oct
- Use of 37% carbamide peroxide in the walking bleach technique: a case report.
- Authors: Teixeira EC, Hara AT, Serra MC
- Issue date: 2004 Feb
- Managing discoloured non-vital teeth: the inside/outside bleaching technique.
- Authors: Poyser NJ, Kelleher MG, Briggs PF
- Issue date: 2004 May
- Nonvital bleaching: general considerations and report of two failure cases.
- Authors: Dietschi D
- Issue date: 2006 Apr