Rapid on-site evaluation of axillary fine-needle aspiration cytology in breast cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland. email@example.com
Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
Sensitivity and Specificity
Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRapid on-site evaluation of axillary fine-needle aspiration cytology in breast cancer. 2012, 99 (6):807-12 Br J Surg
JournalThe British journal of surgery
AbstractAxillary ultrasonography (AUS) and fine-needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) can establish axillary lymph node status before surgery, although this technique is hampered by poor adequacy rates. To achieve consistently high rates of FNAC adequacy, rapid on-site evaluation (ROSE) of FNAC samples was introduced.
- Axillary node staging by ultrasonography and fine-needle aspiration cytology in patients with breast cancer.
- Authors: Baruah BP, Goyal A, Young P, Douglas-Jones AG, Mansel RE
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Ultrasound and fine needle aspiration cytology of axillary lymph nodes in breast cancer. To do or not to do?
- Authors: Leenders MW, Broeders M, Croese C, Richir MC, Go HL, Langenhorst BL, Meijer S, Schreurs WH
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Axillary ultrasound and Fine-Needle Aspiration Cytology in the preoperative staging of axillary node metastasis in breast cancer patients.
- Authors: Gipponi M, Fregatti P, Garlaschi A, Murelli F, Margarino C, Depaoli F, Baccini P, Gallo M, Friedman D
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Axillary tumour burden in women with a fine-needle aspiration/core biopsy-proven positive node on ultrasonography compared to women with a positive sentinel node.
- Authors: Lloyd P, Theophilidou E, Newcombe RG, Pugh L, Goyal A
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Initial axillary staging of breast cancer using ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration: a liquid-based cytology study.
- Authors: Schiettecatte A, Bourgain C, Breucq C, Buls N, De Wilde V, de Mey J
- Issue date: 2011 Feb