Use of movable high-field-strength intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging with awake craniotomies for resection of gliomas: preliminary experience.
AuthorsLeuthardt, Eric C
Lim, Chris C H
Shah, Manish N
Evans, John A
Rich, Keith M
Dacey, Ralph G
Chicoine, Michael R
AffiliationDepartment of Neurological Surgery, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri 63110, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUse of movable high-field-strength intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging with awake craniotomies for resection of gliomas: preliminary experience. 2011, 69 (1):194-205; discussion 205-6 Neurosurgery
AbstractAwake craniotomy with electrocortical mapping and intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (iMRI) are established techniques for maximizing tumor resection and preserving function, but there has been little experience combining these methodologies.
- [Awake craniotomy and intraoperative language cortical mapping for eloquent cerebral glioma resection: preliminary clinical practice in 3.0 T intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging integrated surgical suite].
- Authors: Lu JF, Zhang J, Wu JS, Yao CJ, Zhuang DX, Qiu TM, Gong X, Xu G, Mao Y, Zhou LF
- Issue date: 2011 Aug 1
- Awake craniotomy for gliomas in a high-field intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging suite: analysis of 42 cases.
- Authors: Maldaun MV, Khawja SN, Levine NB, Rao G, Lang FF, Weinberg JS, Tummala S, Cowles CE, Ferson D, Nguyen AT, Sawaya R, Suki D, Prabhu SS
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Surgical benefits of combined awake craniotomy and intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging for gliomas associated with eloquent areas.
- Authors: Motomura K, Natsume A, Iijima K, Kuramitsu S, Fujii M, Yamamoto T, Maesawa S, Sugiura J, Wakabayashi T
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Awake language mapping and 3-Tesla intraoperative MRI-guided volumetric resection for gliomas in language areas.
- Authors: Lu J, Wu J, Yao C, Zhuang D, Qiu T, Hu X, Zhang J, Gong X, Liang W, Mao Y, Zhou L
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Impact of intraoperative high-field magnetic resonance imaging guidance on glioma surgery: a prospective volumetric analysis.
- Authors: Hatiboglu MA, Weinberg JS, Suki D, Rao G, Prabhu SS, Shah K, Jackson E, Sawaya R
- Issue date: 2009 Jun