Interstitial pneumonitis is a frequent complication in liver transplant recipients treated with sirolimus.
AffiliationNational Liver Transplant Unit, St. Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInterstitial pneumonitis is a frequent complication in liver transplant recipients treated with sirolimus. 2012, 181 (2):231-5 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractSirolimus is a powerful immunosuppressive drug which is being used increasingly after liver transplantation because of its renal sparing and anti-tumour effects. It has been associated with uncommon, but potentially fatal, interstitial pneumonitis.
- Sirolimus-induced pneumonitis after renal transplantation: a single-center experience.
- Authors: Lee HS, Huh KH, Kim YS, Kim MS, Kim HJ, Kim SI, Joo DJ
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Interstitial pneumonitis associated with sirolimus in liver transplantation: a case report.
- Authors: Pérez MJ, Martín RO, García DM, Rey JM, de la Cruz Lombardo J, Rodrigo López JM
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- Sirolimus-induced pneumonitis following liver transplantation.
- Authors: Roberts RJ, Wells AC, Unitt E, Griffiths M, Tasker AD, Allison ME, Bradley JA, Watson CJ
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- [Sirolimus-associated interstitial pneumonitis in a renal transplant patient].
- Authors: Bauer C, Lidove O, Lamotte C, Petit T, Lieberherr D, Chauveheid MP, Legendre C, Crestani B, Dombret MC, Laissy JP, Antoine C, Pegaz-Fiornet B, Papo T
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Sirolimus-associated interstitial pneumonitis in 3 heart transplant recipients.
- Authors: Delgado JF, Torres J, José Ruiz-Cano M, Sánchez V, Escribano P, Borruel S, María Cortina J, de la Calzada CS
- Issue date: 2006 Sep