Genome-wide mapping for clinically relevant predictors of lamotrigine- and phenytoin-induced hypersensitivity reactions.
Urban, Thomas J
Shianna, Kevin V
O'Conner, Gerard D
Radtke, Rodney A
Heinzen, Erin L
Sisodiya, Sanjay M
Cavalleri, Gianpiero L
AffiliationThe Department of Molecular & Cellular Therapeutics, the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin 2, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGenome-wide mapping for clinically relevant predictors of lamotrigine- and phenytoin-induced hypersensitivity reactions. 2012, 13 (4):399-405 Pharmacogenomics
AbstractAn association between carbamazepine-induced hypersensitivity and HLA-A*3101 has been reported in populations of both European and Asian descent. We aimed to investigate HLA-A*3101 and other common variants across the genome as markers for cutaneous adverse drug reactions (cADRs) attributed to lamotrigine and phenytoin.
- HLA-A*02:01:01/-B*35:01:01/-C*04:01:01 haplotype associated with lamotrigine-induced maculopapular exanthema in Mexican Mestizo patients.
- Authors: Fricke-Galindo I, Martínez-Juárez IE, Monroy-Jaramillo N, Jung-Cook H, Falfán-Valencia R, Ortega-Vázquez A, Alonso-Vilatela ME, López-López M
- Issue date: 2014
- Genome-wide association study identifies HLA-A*3101 allele as a genetic risk factor for carbamazepine-induced cutaneous adverse drug reactions in Japanese population.
- Authors: Ozeki T, Mushiroda T, Yowang A, Takahashi A, Kubo M, Shirakata Y, Ikezawa Z, Iijima M, Shiohara T, Hashimoto K, Kamatani N, Nakamura Y
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 1
- HLA alleles and hypersensitivity to carbamazepine: an updated systematic review with meta-analysis.
- Authors: Grover S, Kukreti R
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Do HLA-A markers predict skin-reactions from aromatic antiepileptic drugs in a Norwegian population? A case control study.
- Authors: Shirzadi M, Thorstensen K, Helde G, Moen T, Brodtkorb E
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- HLA-A*3101 and carbamazepine-induced hypersensitivity reactions in Europeans.
- Authors: McCormack M, Alfirevic A, Bourgeois S, Farrell JJ, Kasperavičiūtė D, Carrington M, Sills GJ, Marson T, Jia X, de Bakker PI, Chinthapalli K, Molokhia M, Johnson MR, O'Connor GD, Chaila E, Alhusaini S, Shianna KV, Radtke RA, Heinzen EL, Walley N, Pandolfo M, Pichler W, Park BK, Depondt C, Sisodiya SM, Goldstein DB, Deloukas P, Delanty N, Cavalleri GL, Pirmohamed M
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 24