Improved patient specific seizure detection during pre-surgical evaluation.
AffiliationComplex and Adaptive Systems Laboratory, School of Computer Science and Informatics, University College Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland. email@example.com
Data Interpretation, Statistical
False Positive Reactions
Reproducibility of Results
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImproved patient specific seizure detection during pre-surgical evaluation. 2011, 122 (4):672-9 Clin Neurophysiol
JournalClinical neurophysiology : official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology
AbstractThere is considerable interest in improved off-line automated seizure detection methods that will decrease the workload of EEG monitoring units. Subject-specific approaches have been demonstrated to perform better than subject-independent ones. However, for pre-surgical diagnostics, the traditional method of obtaining a priori data to train subject-specific classifiers is not practical. We present an alternative method that works by adapting the threshold of a subject-independent to a specific subject based on feedback from the user.
- Temporal lobe seizure prediction based on a complex Gaussian wavelet.
- Authors: Wang L, Wang C, Fu F, Yu X, Guo H, Xu C, Jing X, Zhang H, Dong X
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Automatic seizure detection in ECoG by differential operator and windowed variance.
- Authors: Majumdar KK, Vardhan P
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Seizure detection: evaluation of the Reveal algorithm.
- Authors: Wilson SB, Scheuer ML, Emerson RG, Gabor AJ
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Asymmetric seizure termination in primary and secondary generalized tonic-clonic seizures.
- Authors: Walser G, Unterberger I, Dobesberger J, Embacher N, Falkenstetter T, Larch J, Kuchukhidze G, Gotwald T, Ortler M, Bauer G, Trinka E
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Detecting epileptic seizures in long-term human EEG: a new approach to automatic online and real-time detection and classification of polymorphic seizure patterns.
- Authors: Meier R, Dittrich H, Schulze-Bonhage A, Aertsen A
- Issue date: 2008 Jun