Erythropoietic uroporphyria associated with myeloid malignancy is likely distinct from autosomal recessive congenital erythropoietic porphyria.
AuthorsSarkany, Robert P E
Ibbotson, Sally H
Whatley, Sharon D
Lawrence, Clifford M
Mufti, Ghulam J
Murphy, Gillian M
Masters, Gillian S
Badminton, Michael N
Elder, George H
Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous
MetadataShow full item record
CitationErythropoietic uroporphyria associated with myeloid malignancy is likely distinct from autosomal recessive congenital erythropoietic porphyria. 2011, 131 (5):1172-5 J. Invest. Dermatol.
JournalThe Journal of investigative dermatology
- Acquired erythropoietic uroporphyria secondary to myelodysplastic syndrome with chromosome 3 alterations: a case report.
- Authors: Podlipnik S, Guijarro F, Combalia A, To-Figueras J, Badenas C, Costa D, Rozman M, Jorge S, Aguilera P, Gaya A
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Congenital erythropoietic porphyria in two siblings.
- Authors: Jacobo A, Almeida HL Jr, Jorge VM
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 1
- A puzzling mutation in congenital erythropoietic porphyria and an association with β-thalassaemia trait.
- Authors: Maakaron JE, Abdel Malak O, Itani S, Cappellini MD, Di Pierro E, Brancaleoni V, Granata F, Taher AT
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Congenital erythropoietic porphyria associated with myelodysplasia presenting in a 72-year-old man: report of a case and review of the literature.
- Authors: Kontos AP, Ozog D, Bichakjian C, Lim HW
- Issue date: 2003 Jan
- Identification of a novel UROS mutation in a Chinese patient affected by congenital erythropoietic porphyria.
- Authors: Guo S, Wang L, Li X, Nie G, Li M, Han B
- Issue date: 2014 Jan