Intensive Care Units
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDisinfection is not the same as cleaning. 2011, 39 (7):1853; author reply 1853-4 Crit. Care Med.
JournalCritical care medicine
- Active surveillance testing and decontamination strategies in intensive care units to reduce methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections.
- Authors: Kurup A, Chlebicka N, Tan KY, Chen EX, Oon L, Ling TA, Ling ML, Hong JL
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Evaluation of an alcohol-based power sanitizing system for decontamination of hospital rooms of patients with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus carriage.
- Authors: Jury LA, Cadnum JL, Jennings-Sanders A, Eckstein EC, Chang S, Donskey CJ
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections and colonizations in an intensive care unit apparently stopped by environmental factors.
- Authors: Dealler S
- Issue date: 2004 Nov
- Increased use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers and successful eradication of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus from a neonatal intensive care unit: a multivariate time series analysis.
- Authors: Sakamoto F, Yamada H, Suzuki C, Sugiura H, Tokuda Y
- Issue date: 2010 Sep