Assessing the sustainability of improved surgical infection prevention practices.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin, Ireland; Department of Surgery, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAssessing the sustainability of improved surgical infection prevention practices. 2012:notSurgeon
JournalThe surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland
- Assessing the role of prophylactic antibiotics in clean surgery.
- Authors: Sanderson PJ
- Issue date: 1999 May
- Stamping out surgical site infections.
- Authors: Schweon S
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- Brief staff on new infection control standard.
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Cardiac implantable devices: surveillance of surgical site infections and assessment of professional practices.
- Authors: Metais M, Hebrard A, Duparc A, Mondoly P, Delay M, Lepage B, Malavaud S
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Keeping score and the application of known principles.
- Authors: Polk HC Jr
- Issue date: 2005 Jul