Initial consecutive 125 cases of robotic assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy performed in Ireland's first robotic radical prostatectomy centre.
AffiliationGalway Clinic, Suite 30, Doughiska, Galway, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInitial consecutive 125 cases of robotic assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy performed in Ireland's first robotic radical prostatectomy centre. 2012, 181 (1):21-5 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractWe examined the patient characteristics, operative proceedings and the outcomes of the initial series of 125 cases of robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (RALRP) in an independent hospital in Ireland, performed by two surgeons using the da Vinci(®) surgical system.
- Operative details and oncological and functional outcome of robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy: 400 cases with a minimum of 12 months follow-up.
- Authors: Murphy DG, Kerger M, Crowe H, Peters JS, Costello AJ
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Does robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy enable to obtain adequate oncological and functional outcomes during the learning curve? From the Korean experience.
- Authors: Ko YH, Ban JH, Kang SH, Park HS, Lee JG, Yoon DK, Kim JJ, Cheon J, Patel VR
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- A comparison of the incidence and location of positive surgical margins in robotic assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy and open retropubic radical prostatectomy.
- Authors: Smith JA Jr, Chan RC, Chang SS, Herrell SD, Clark PE, Baumgartner R, Cookson MS
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- Preliminary results of robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (RALP) after fellowship training and experience in laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (LRP).
- Authors: Wolanski P, Chabert C, Jones L, Mullavey T, Walsh S, Gianduzzo T
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Evaluation of combined oncologic and functional outcomes after robotic-assisted laparoscopic extraperitoneal radical prostatectomy: trifecta rate of achieving continence, potency and cancer control.
- Authors: Xylinas E, Durand X, Ploussard G, Campeggi A, Allory Y, Vordos D, Hoznek A, Abbou CC, de la Taille A, Salomon L
- Issue date: 2013 Jan