AffiliationDepartment of Dermatology, South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital, Cork, Ireland. email@example.com
Sweat Gland Neoplasms
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEccrine porocarcinoma arising within an area of Bowen disease. 2012, 37 (2):136-8 Clin. Exp. Dermatol.
JournalClinical and experimental dermatology
AbstractSummary Very little is known about the aetiology of eccrine porocarcinoma (EP), a rare malignant sweat-gland tumour. Most reported cases have arisen de novo, or from a benign eccrine poroma. We report an unusual case, in which eccrine porocarcinoma arose at the exact site of pre-existing Bowen disease (BD).
- [Eccrine porocarcinoma with Bowenoid changes: a challenging diagnosis of adnexal neoplasm].
- Authors: Kottler D, Rivet J, Hickman G, Comte C, Duron JB, Basset-Seguin N, Lebbe C, Bagot M, Janin A
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Porocarcinoma coexisting at a site of Bowen disease in a 63-year-old woman.
- Authors: Zheng LQ, Han XC, Huang Y, Li HW, Niu XD, Li J
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Eccrine porocarcinoma and Bowen's disease arising in a seborrhoeic keratosis.
- Authors: Hoshina D, Akiyama M, Hata H, Aoyagi S, Sato-Matsumura KC, Shimizu H
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- Porocarcinoma in a patient with chronic arsenism and multiple Bowen's disease: case report.
- Authors: Chen IS, Kuo HW, Eng HL
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Porocarcinoma arising in a broad clonal seborrhoeic keratosis.
- Authors: Madan V, Cox NH, Gangopadhayay M
- Issue date: 2008 May