Histone deacetylase inhibitors induced differentiation and accelerated mineralization of pulp-derived cells.
AffiliationDivision of Restorative Dentistry and Periodontology, Dublin Dental University Hospital, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland. Hal.Duncan@dental.tcd.ie
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHistone deacetylase inhibitors induced differentiation and accelerated mineralization of pulp-derived cells. 2012, 38 (3):339-45 J Endod
JournalJournal of endodontics
AbstractHistone deacetylase inhibitors (HDACis) alter the homeostatic balance between 2 groups of cellular enzymes, histone deacetylases (HDACs) and histone acetyltransferases (HATs), increasing transcription and influencing cell behavior. This study investigated the potential of 2 HDACis, valproic acid (VPA) and trichostatin A (TSA), to promote reparative processes in pulp cells as assayed by viability, cell cycle, and mineralization analyses.
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors epigenetically promote reparative events in primary dental pulp cells.
- Authors: Duncan HF, Smith AJ, Fleming GJ, Cooper PR
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 10
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors promote osteoblast maturation.
- Authors: Schroeder TM, Westendorf JJ
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Effects of histone deacetylase inhibitors on regenerative cell responses in human dental pulp cells.
- Authors: Luo Z, Wang Z, He X, Liu N, Liu B, Sun L, Wang J, Ma F, Duncan H, He W, Cooper P
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors trichostatin A and valproic acid induce cell cycle arrest and p21 expression in immortalized human endometrial stromal cells.
- Authors: Wu Y, Guo SW
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- The Histone-Deacetylase-Inhibitor Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid Promotes Dental Pulp Repair Mechanisms Through Modulation of Matrix Metalloproteinase-13 Activity.
- Authors: Duncan HF, Smith AJ, Fleming GJ, Partridge NC, Shimizu E, Moran GP, Cooper PR
- Issue date: 2016 Apr