Duration of short-course androgen suppression therapy and the risk of death as a result of prostate cancer.
AuthorsD'Amico, Anthony V
Armstrong, John G
Kantoff, Philip W
Denham, James W
AffiliationBrigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA. email@example.com
Antineoplastic Agents, Hormonal
Combined Modality Therapy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDuration of short-course androgen suppression therapy and the risk of death as a result of prostate cancer. 2011, 29 (35):4682-7 J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
AbstractWe evaluated whether the duration of androgen suppression therapy (AST) had an impact on the risk of prostate cancer-specific mortality (PCSM) in men with unfavorable-risk prostate cancer (PC) within established Gleason score (GS) categories.
- Total androgen blockade versus a luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist alone in men with high-risk prostate cancer treated with radiotherapy.
- Authors: Nanda A, Chen MH, Moran BJ, Braccioforte MH, Dosoretz D, Salenius S, Katin M, Ross R, D'Amico AV
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Greatest percentage of involved core length and the risk of death from prostate cancer in men with highest Gleason score ≥ 7.
- Authors: Cheney MD, Chen MH, Zhang D, Phillips JG, Loffredo MJ, D'Amico AV
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Duration of testosterone suppression and the risk of death from prostate cancer in men treated using radiation and 6 months of hormone therapy.
- Authors: D'Amico AV, Renshaw AA, Loffredo B, Chen MH
- Issue date: 2007 Oct 15
- Six-month androgen suppression plus radiation therapy compared with radiation therapy alone for men with prostate cancer and a rapidly increasing pretreatment prostate-specific antigen level.
- Authors: D'Amico AV, Loffredo M, Renshaw AA, Loffredo B, Chen MH
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 1
- Duration of the anti-androgen in men undergoing 6 months of an LHRH agonist and radiation therapy for unfavorable-risk prostate cancer and the risk of death.
- Authors: Sanford NN, Chen MH, Loffredo M, Renshaw A, Kantoff PW, D'Amico AV
- Issue date: 2017 Mar