AffiliationSchool of Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin School of Dental Science, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
Aged, 80 and over
Blood Cell Count
Blood Chemical Analysis
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCharacteristics of patients with orofacial granulomatosis. 2011, 17 (7):696-704 Oral Dis
AbstractOrofacial granulomatosis has mostly been described in reports of very small numbers of cases. Few large case groups have been described. The aim of this study was to describe the demographics, symptoms, clinical features and laboratory findings in a large cohort of cases.
- Onset and progression of clinical manifestations of orofacial granulomatosis.
- Authors: Al Johani K, Moles DR, Hodgson T, Porter SR, Fedele S
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Orofacial granulomatosis: clinical features and long-term outcome of therapy.
- Authors: Al Johani KA, Moles DR, Hodgson TA, Porter SR, Fedele S
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Gingival manifestations of orofacial granulomatosis.
- Authors: Lourenço SV, Lobo AZ, Boggio P, Fezzi F, Sebastião A, Nico MM
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Service evaluation of patients with orofacial granulomatosis and patients with oral Crohn's disease attending a paediatric oral medicine clinic.
- Authors: Howell JL, Bussell RM, Hegarty AM, Zaitoun H
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Orofacial granulomatosis: clinical study of 20 patients.
- Authors: Marcoval J, Viñas M, Bordas X, Jucglà A, Servitje O
- Issue date: 2012 Apr