Evaluation of early healing events around mesenchymal stem cell-seeded collagen-glycosaminoglycan scaffold. An experimental study in Wistar rats.
AffiliationSchool of Dental Science, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvaluation of early healing events around mesenchymal stem cell-seeded collagen-glycosaminoglycan scaffold. An experimental study in Wistar rats. 2011, 15 (1):31-9 Oral Maxillofac Surg
JournalOral and maxillofacial surgery
AbstractTissue engineering using cell-seeded biodegradable scaffolds offers a new bone regenerative approach that might circumvent many of the limitations of current therapeutic modalities. The aim of this experiment was to study the early healing events around mesenchymal stem cell-seeded collagen-glycosaminoglycan scaffolds.
- Evaluation of the ability of collagen-glycosaminoglycan scaffolds with or without mesenchymal stem cells to heal bone defects in Wistar rats.
- Authors: Alhag M, Farrell E, Toner M, Lee TC, O'Brien FJ, Claffey N
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- The healing of bony defects by cell-free collagen-based scaffolds compared to stem cell-seeded tissue engineered constructs.
- Authors: Lyons FG, Al-Munajjed AA, Kieran SM, Toner ME, Murphy CM, Duffy GP, O'Brien FJ
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Accelerated craniofacial bone regeneration through dense collagen gel scaffolds seeded with dental pulp stem cells.
- Authors: Chamieh F, Collignon AM, Coyac BR, Lesieur J, Ribes S, Sadoine J, Llorens A, Nicoletti A, Letourneur D, Colombier ML, Nazhat SN, Bouchard P, Chaussain C, Rochefort GY
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 9
- Mesenchymal stem cells seeded onto tissue-engineered osteoinductive scaffolds enhance the healing process of critical-sized radial bone defects in rat.
- Authors: Oryan A, Baghaban Eslaminejad M, Kamali A, Hosseini S, Moshiri A, Baharvand H
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Bone repair by cell-seeded 3D-bioplotted composite scaffolds made of collagen treated tricalciumphosphate or tricalciumphosphate-chitosan-collagen hydrogel or PLGA in ovine critical-sized calvarial defects.
- Authors: Haberstroh K, Ritter K, Kuschnierz J, Bormann KH, Kaps C, Carvalho C, Mülhaupt R, Sittinger M, Gellrich NC
- Issue date: 2010 May