Curriculum structure, content, learning and assessment in European undergraduate dental education - update 2010.
AffiliationLeeds Dental Institute, LEEDS, UK. email@example.com
International Educational Exchange
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCurriculum structure, content, learning and assessment in European undergraduate dental education - update 2010. 2011, 15 (3):133-41 Eur J Dent Educ
PublisherAmerican Dental Education Association
JournalEuropean journal of dental education : official journal of the Association for Dental Education in Europe
AbstractThis paper presents an updated statement on behalf of the Association for Dental Education in Europe (ADEE) in relation to proposals for undergraduate Curriculum Structure, Content, Learning, Assessment and Student / Staff Exchange for dental education in Europe. A task force was constituted to consider these issues and the two previous, related publications produced by the Association (Plasschaert et al 2006 and 2007) were revised. The broad European dental community was circulated and contributed to the revisions. The paper was approved at the General Assembly of ADEE, held in Amsterdam in August 2010 and will be updated again in 2015.
- Curriculum content, structure and ECTS for European dental schools. Part II: methods of learning and teaching, assessment procedures and performance criteria.
- Authors: Plasschaert AJ, Manogue M, Lindh C, McLoughlin J, Murtomaa H, Nattestad A, Sanz M
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Curriculum structure: principles and strategy.
- Authors: Oliver R, Kersten H, Vinkka-Puhakka H, Alpasan G, Bearn D, Cema I, Delap E, Dummer P, Goulet JP, Gugushe T, Jeniati E, Jerolimov V, Kotsanos N, Krifka S, Levy G, Neway M, Ogawa T, Saag M, Sidlauskas A, Skaleric U, Vervoorn M, White D
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- Curriculum structure and the European Credit Transfer System for European dental schools: part I.
- Authors: Plasschaert AJ, Lindh C, McLoughlin J, Manogue M, Murtomaa H, Nattestad A, Sanz M
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- Applying learning outcomes to dental education.
- Authors: Clark JD, Robertson LJ, Harden RM
- Issue date: 2004 Mar 27