AffiliationRoyal Victoria Eye & Ear Hospital, Adelaide rd, Dublin 2, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality of Life
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPatients' quality of life post thyroidectomy. 2011, 7 (4):261-5 B-ENT
AbstractThis study was designed to evaluate health related quality of life post thyroidectomy for hyperthyroidism with respect to clinical benefit and patient satisfaction. This is one of the first such studies in the literature evaluating quality of life post thyroidectomy for hyperthyroidism.
- Need for thyroidectomy in patients treated with radioactive iodide for benign thyroid disease.
- Authors: Villadsen MJ, Sørensen CH, Godballe C, Nygaard B
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Surgical indications for toxic multinodular goitre.
- Authors: Pisanu A, Montisci A, Cois A, Uccheddu A
- Issue date: 2005 Sep-Oct
- [Thyroid cancer in patients with Grave's Disease].
- Authors: Mssrouri R, Benamr S, Essadel A, Mdaghri J, Mohammadine el H, Lahlou MK, Taghy A, Belmahi A, Chad B
- Issue date: 2008 May-Jun
- [Nodular thyreopathies. Results of 1300 operations].
- Authors: Carditello A
- Issue date: 1990 Jun-Jul
- Should the primary treatment of hyperthyroidism be surgical?
- Authors: Linos DA, Karakitsos D, Papademetriou J
- Issue date: 1997 Sep