Management of traumatic head injuries in a rural Irish hospital: implications of the NICE guidelines.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery and Emergency Medicine, Roscommon County Hospital, Roscommon, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Services Accessibility
Practice Guidelines as Topic
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationManagement of traumatic head injuries in a rural Irish hospital: implications of the NICE guidelines. 2010, 179 (4):557-60 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractIt is possible with limited resources and normal neurological observations that patients over the age of 65 can be managed safely.
- Not a NICE CT protocol for the acutely head injured child.
- Authors: Willis AP, Latif SA, Chandratre S, Stanhope B, Johnson K
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- NICE guidelines for the investigation of head injuries--an anticoagulant loop hole?
- Authors: Prowse SJ, Sloan J
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Outcomes of a nontransfer protocol for mild traumatic brain injury with abnormal head computed tomography in a rural hospital setting.
- Authors: Levy AS, Orlando A, Salottolo K, Mains CW, Bar-Or D
- Issue date: 2014 Jul-Aug
- Head injuries: a study evaluating the impact of the NICE head injury guidelines.
- Authors: Hassan Z, Smith M, Littlewood S, Bouamra O, Hughes D, Biggin C, Amos K, Mendelow AD, Lecky F
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Audit of head injury management in Accident and Emergency at two hospitals: implications for NICE CT guidelines.
- Authors: Miller L, Kent RM, Tennant A
- Issue date: 2004 May 3