AffiliationDonegal Mental Health Services, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTelepsychiatry and carer education for schizophrenia., 26 (5):302-4 Eur. Psychiatry
JournalEuropean psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists
AbstractTelepsychiatry can deliver effective carer education programmes about schizophrenia and may provide one solution to bridging the chasm between scientific evidence and clinical reality.
- Dementia carer education and patient behaviour disturbance.
- Authors: Coen RF, O'Boyle CA, Coakley D, Lawlor BA
- Issue date: 1999 Apr
- An evaluation of an oral health training programme for carers of the elderly in residential homes.
- Authors: Simons D, Baker P, Jones B, Kidd EA, Beighton D
- Issue date: 2000 Feb 26
- Supporting carers of people diagnosed with schizophrenia: evaluating change in nursing practice following training.
- Authors: Gall SH, Atkinson J, Elliott L, Johansen R
- Issue date: 2003 Feb
- Caregiver psychoeducation for schizophrenia: is gender important?
- Authors: McWilliams S, Hill S, Mannion N, Kinsella A, O'Callaghan E
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- Efficacy of a psychoeducational intervention in improving relatives' knowledge about schizophrenia and reducing rehospitalisation.
- Authors: Cassidy E, Hill S, O'Callaghan E
- Issue date: 2001 Dec