Randomised controlled trial examining the effect of exercise in people with rheumatoid arthritis taking anti-TNFα therapy medication.
Veale, Douglas J
AffiliationPhysiotherapy Department, Our Lady's Hospice and Care Services, Harold's Cross, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRandomised controlled trial examining the effect of exercise in people with rheumatoid arthritis taking anti-TNFα therapy medication. 2011, 12:11 BMC Musculoskelet Disord
JournalBMC musculoskeletal disorders
AbstractThis trial is registered with ClinicalTrials.gov (a service of the United States National Institutes of Health) identifier: NCT00855322.
- A pragmatic randomised controlled trial of hydrotherapy and land exercises on overall well being and quality of life in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Authors: Eversden L, Maggs F, Nightingale P, Jobanputra P
- Issue date: 2007 Mar 1
- Golimumab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis after treatment with tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors (GO-AFTER study): a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial.
- Authors: Smolen JS, Kay J, Doyle MK, Landewé R, Matteson EL, Wollenhaupt J, Gaylis N, Murphy FT, Neal JS, Zhou Y, Visvanathan S, Hsia EC, Rahman MU, GO-AFTER study investigators.
- Issue date: 2009 Jul 18
- Medication effectiveness with the use of tumor necrosis factor inhibitors among Texas Medicaid patients diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Authors: Oladapo A, Barner JC, Lawson KA, Novak S, Rascati KL, Richards KM, Harrison DJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Tumour necrosis factor-alpha antagonists in the management of rheumatoid arthritis in the elderly: a review of their efficacy and safety.
- Authors: Radovits BJ, Kievit W, Laan RF
- Issue date: 2009
- Trauma-focused cognitive behaviour therapy and exercise for chronic whiplash: protocol of a randomised, controlled trial.
- Authors: Campbell L, Kenardy J, Andersen T, McGregor L, Maujean A, Sterling M
- Issue date: 2015 Oct